Thursday 14 June 2018

More Information onSea Shells





Remember I told in my last post of   ‘Information of Sea Shells that’ I will Post some of the other names of the Sea Shells later……

So Here Are the Names    
29. Wentletrap  
Image result for Wentletrap
30. Florida Auger  
Image result for Florida Auger
31. Fly Specked Cerith 
 Image result for Fly Specked Cerith
32. Florida Cerith  
Image result for Florida Cerith
33. Horse Conch 
Image result for Horse Conch
34. Lightning Whelk 
Image result for Lightning Whelk
35. Channel Whelk  
Image result for Channel Whelk
36. Knobby Whelk
Image result for Knobby Whelk

I Started the List with 29 because on the last post I finished with 28 ……


There Are Thousands Of Shells but My Hands Are Tired Because of Writing their Names

So I Will Post The Picture of The Page from Which I am Copying The Names.......

No comments:

Post a Comment